The Centre is situated in a very attractive group of converted farm buildings on the slope of a spectacular chalk ridge overlooking Poole Harbour. We can provide accommodation for up to 87 people in attractive, warm and comfortable rooms, plus 40 in bell tents. There are 22 bedrooms with a range of capacities from 1 to 10 people per room. 3 bedrooms are accessible by wheelchair ramp. There are ample showers and toilets in a specific block as well as a disabled toilet and separate showers and toilets for visiting staff.
The Centre also offers many other facilities including:
• Full board catering with our delicious home cooked food. The Dining Room with gallery is an impressive stone barn that retains the character of the farm.
• Training Rooms - Brenscombe has 1 main training room for 60 people (with stage) and 3 smaller rooms for 8 - 20 people. All rooms are in converted farm buildings of character, including a barn and a dairy house. Visual aids include flip chart stands, white boards, OHPs and Data projectors. The main training room also has a small stage area suitable for disco and karaoke equipment.
• The lounge in the old Dairy House has a large inglenook fireplace, original low beams creating a warm and comfy place to relax in the evening.
• Teachers Lounge with satellite TV and refreshments.
• A Licensed bar and shop that sells souvenirs and sugary delights.
• Laundry facilities and drying room.
• A evening games room; snooker, table tennis and foosball
• A half acre games field with games kits.
• A Camp fire area
• A Warden for overnight liason.
• Coach and Car parking
Brenscombe has 5 catered accommodation packages:
CHILD: Make your beds upon arrival, basic cooked breakfast, packed lunch and 2-course evening meal. Suitable for 8-12 year olds.
YOUTH: Make your beds upon arrival, enhanced cooked breakfast, packed lunch and 2-course evening meal (large portions). Suitable for 13-18 year olds.
ADULT: Beds made for you, enhanced cooked breakfast, packed lunch and 3-course evening meal (large portions), tea & coffee available 24 hours a day. Suitable for 18+ years.
CATERED CAMPING: Accommodation in our tents with campbeds and pillows provided, own bedding, meals as above (depending upon age range).
CORPORATE: Twin room accommodation, enhanced cooked breakfast, cooked lunch and 3-course evening meal (large portions), tea & coffee available 24 hours a day, free access to training rooms.